Friday 19 January 2018

January Cyber Crop - Brights!

Hello!!... and welcome to our first CC for the year, we are embracing summer and all things bright!

Are you like me, I love the colours of summer, bright blue waters, gorgeous summer flowers and amazing aussie sunsets! 

Please join us over at our Facebook chat page.  We love to welcome new friends, it's a private page, so just message me, and I can add you.


Challenge 1 - Mood Board + add some paint/ink


Just use bright some colours and add some paint or ink to your page :)  Here's my take.  I've taken inspiration from the colours, and the splatters.


I've  used my water colour pencils, then matched them with KaiserMists to create the runs and drops.  Cocoa Vanilla Love Always paper and embellishments along with mini roses and Kaisercraft paper blooms 

Have fun, I look forward to seeing your creations!
Donna


Challenge 2 - Requirement Challenge.

Create a page using - 1 photo, a cluster, die cut or stamp, fussy cut & a bit of bling... And if you can use the word bright.

Products used;
  • Happy Place
  • Family & Co Good Times
  • Happy Place Puffy Stickers Shapes   
  • Happy Place Diction Stickers
       All found here - Fancy pants



I love going to the beach so I choose beach photo on a bright Summer day...

Layout Titled .. Bright Summer Days 

Close up of my die cut title word bright 
fussy cut stars with bling in centre 

close up of my Cluster Embellishments 

Hope you have fun with my challenge
Karen

Challenge 3 - Scrap Lift & Bright Colours

Welcome to 2018 and our CC for January

I hope you all had a fantastic New Year and are back to being creative.

For my challenge I have 'Scrap Lifted' one of Donna's gorgeous layouts.

Donna's Layout I have 'Scrap Lifted'






Here is my layout. I rotated it 90 degrees.

 So my challenge to you is to find a layout from one of the DT members in the Gallery and 
'Scrap Lift' it.
Make sure that you also use BRIGHT colours to keep in with the theme.



I have used Kaisercraft Stamps, Washi Tape and Resin Flowers.
The 'Little Moments' chipboard word is from Dusty Attic
I have used black ink to colour the chipboard word.

 To finish off the layout I added some black bling.

I look forward to seeing your challenges.

Till next time
Dream*Create*Inspire
Jodie
2018
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment