Thursday 3 August 2017

Dt Share- Fabuolus Bubbles


This is another page where things didn't go quite as intended. I embossed the large uneven rounds with clear embossing powder onto a full 12x12 sheet of white cardstock. My embossing ink pad was a bit dry so my rounds ended up a bit more uneven than I wanted.
Then I sprayed my page with Aqua Kaisermist. The full 12x12 sheet was just too much for my page. So I cut it down and mounted it on a complimentary piece of patterned paper. and then onto a white cardstock base to give the page more balance.


My puffy word sticker wasn't very happy about sticking to my embossed page- so I had to surround them in dimensional magic to keep them in place.


I finished my page with some more circular items to continue my bubbly theme. 


No comments:

Post a Comment