Tuesday 1 August 2017

August Challenges

It's time for 2 new challenges

First up we have a sketch for you.


Here's my take...

I've used a few different range on this page. Cocoa Vanilla, Basic Grey... I've been gathering quite a bit of  "left over" bits, so I've been going through all my left overs and pull out anything that goes together!
Love these Thickers,  Amy Tangerine - Kal Barteski


More detail can be found on my personal blog if you want a closer look, find it here - Blog

Challenge 2 Quote and Paper crazy!



Gypsy here: my challenge this month is for you to use a quote on your page. You can use a quote from yourself, a friend, or family member, a book, poem, famous person, song lyric or what ever you choose. I also want you to go crazy with patterned paper I have 13 different papers on this page... what can you do? 

In case you're wondering, my quote it's from author of the Narnia Series CS Lewis: "A children's story which is only enjoyed by children is a bad children's story."

Challenge Rules..

  •  Create a new project, layout or set of 3 cards
  • Please upload your entry to our gallery or use the Inlinkz link up by end of the month to be eligible for the prize draw.
  • Have fun, and please share with your scrappy friends!
International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered should the winner be from outside Australia along with a little surprise in the post.Australia residents.

This months prize is -  Chipboard and Embellishment pack.

We look forward to seeing your layouts. 
Happy Scrapping!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment