Thursday 20 July 2017

Tama's Bird Art


One of the ways I like to use my masks is as a faux stamp... You spray the mask on a 'scrap' surface and then carefully pick it up and 'stamp' it on your page.


On this page I sprayed the background aqua first and then stamped my mask with the Kaisermist Blackberry to create a home for my photo.


A photo is a great way to keep the memory of your child's treasured art work without having to have the bulk of all their precious work... this picture was a particular favourite of mine.

Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Kaisermist: Aqua, and Blackberry. Crafters Workshop 6x6 template. Fancy Pants Happy Place Flairs, Kaisercraft Resin Blossoms: Pansy, Cocoa Vanilla Endless Summer Accessory stickers and Enamel Shapes, Alpha's Jillibean Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment