Saturday 15 July 2017

July Mid month challenge: Mask and Spray

Our second challenge for July is to work with a mask or template and some mists, ink, paint or spray. I have a couple of ideas for you...



For this page base I picked up some cheap plastic cutting mats from the Reject Shop and trimmed one down to 12x12. Then I cut it into the sun ray pattern and laid out every second piece on my white cardstock. I've used the peach and the yellow Kaisermists and over sprayed to get the sunlight/ombre effect. 






For my second page I used a Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Template and the same Kaisermist colours with the addition of some Candy (pink). I lay my template down and sprayed over it as well as a touch of colour in the corner leaving a bit of white space in-between. I've also opened a complimentary colour- turquoise mist and flicked the bottom of the pump tube to get the splatters. I've brought them from the top corner down on the diagonal to add some flow to my page- and made my title match with thickers from the store.


 
If you don't have any masks yet there are a huge variety in the store here. Or you can use chipboard shapes or cut your own from cardboard.



Challenge Rules..

  •  Create a new project, layout or set of 3 cards
  • Please upload your entry to our gallery or use the Inlinkz link up by end of the month to be eligible for the prize draw.
  • Have fun, and please share with your scrappy friends!
International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered should the winner be from outside Australia along with a little surprise in the post.Australia residents.

This months prize is -  Chipboard and Embellishment pack.

We look forward to seeing your layouts. 
Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment