Monday 1 May 2017

May Challenges

Hello friends and welcome to our May challenges,  I hope this challenges give you lots of inspiration!  

Gypsy's Challenge -  Use lots of Layers

I have used the totally yummy range 'Wild at heart' from Cocoa Vanilla to create my page.
Hope you enjoy this challenge
Gypsy





Donna's Challenge -  Tic - Tac - Toe Challenge

You need to choose one line... in any direction, just needs to be a straight line!


and here is my take... I chose the top line, doily, tag and flowers



I've used Jillibean's  Chit Chat Chowder, papers and alphas and stickers  on Kaisercraft Kraft card, with Green Tara, and Prima flowers and a doily from my stash. 

Challenge Rules

  • Create a NEW project layout, set of 3 cards or canvas for this challenge  
  • Please upload your entry to our Inlinkz link up on the right side bar, and/or our Gallery by 11.55 pm, 31st May 2017  to be eligible for the prize.  
  • Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends! 

International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered should the winner be from outside Australia along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residents, this months prize is - Embellishment pack valued at over $15.00

Have Fun
Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment