Tuesday 16 May 2017

DT Share: Corrigin


I have a double page layout to share today with no less than eleven photos from my daughters trip with friends to Corrigin, WA.


I've used a long block design- one of my favourites to get a lot of photos on a spread like this. The Patterned Paper on the bottom acts like white space to balance all the busyness and action of the photo block. Small snatches of patterned paper and minimal embellishing add interest with out overwhelming the page.


I'm working with the Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart range which is lots of lovely Jewel tones and an uncommonly lovely dark blue. The paper are: Fussy Cuts, Patchwork, Luscious and Artisan, and Plus the Flair Buttons and Accessory Sticker Sheet from Cocoa Vanilla. I've finished the page with a title in Thickers: Iguana Black and one of the new Green Tara Washi Tapes: Leaves on Blue

Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment