Saturday 20 May 2017

DT Share: Cool Dude


I have combined elements from four different paper lines for this page. Layering up a bunch of medium sized scraps is a great way of using up supplies. I throw all of the left overs from my Mystical kits into a drawer and every so often will pull out some that work together and then find a photo or photos to suit- cost effective scrapbooking!


So what did I use? Simple Stories: Life in Colour and Heart Papers: Big Memories, Love The Life and Elements Two. Fancy Pants Happy Place: Good Day, Finally Cocoa Vanilla: Love Always: Class Act. The Thickers are Amy Tangerine Alyx- they have a great metallic silver stripe. I have embellished with Simple Stories Life in Colour: Chip stickers, Cardstock Stickers, and Ephemera. Of course there's some Kaisercraft Red Polka Dot Washi and I've sprayed the white cardstock base with Kaisermist Turquoise and Peach.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment