Friday 21 April 2017

April Cyber Crop ~ 1-2-3 Sketch!


Hello and welcome to our April CC.

This month we have 3 sketches for you, with a little twist.  The number of photos is different for each sketch.
I am making use of the wonderful Pagemaps for my sketches, we had some sad family news last week so I'm not as prepared as I would like to be, and I will be scrapping my example pages over the weekend.

Challenge 1: 1 Photo Sketch


Challenge 2: Two Photo Sketch...




Challenge 3: 3 Photo Sketch


We hope you have fun with these challenges, you have a full week plus, to scrap these challenges, upload them to our gallery  and be in the winning for a store voucher or a pack of lovely goodies for being the DT pick.
Due date Sunday 30th April - Midnight

Find our gallery here - Mystical Gallery

And don't forget to stop by our Facebook chat group over the weekend and say Hello to everyone. If you are new please just send me a message and I will add you.

Happy Scrapping
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment