Friday 17 March 2017

March Monochrome Plus CC

Hello everyone and welcome to our March "Monochrome Plus" Cyber Crop!



We have 3 challenges for you, each based on a single colour, and with an additional requirement.

A monochrome layout is based on a single colour, you can use any shade of that colour with a small amount of a neutral colour if needed, (neutral being white, black or kraft.) 


Challenge 1 - Pink plus a Sketch


Here's Gypsy's take on this...



I'm loving the new Cocoa Vanilla Line Wild at Heart in the store- so really enjoyed putting this page together. I've combined it with some bits and pieces from the Love Always line as well.



Challenge 2 - Blue plus Mixed Media

This is my take on this, I have used up lots of scraps of blue and my matte transparent texture paste.... which doesn't show up that great in photo's 😡 ...  but in real life it looks great!! ❤


They look like different colours... above was taken outside, below was taken at my scrap desk, and I've edited it a little to show off the texture paste a bit more 



Challenge 3  - YOUR choice of colour plus Chipboard

I have always wanted to try an all while layout!!  I've not put a title on this page yet, as I'm still trying to decide on one... I think I might find a quote to use :) 



I've embossed and die cut to add texture to the page...

We hope you have fun with these chalenges, you have a full week plus, to scrap these challenges, upload them to our gallery  and be in the winning for a store voucher or a pack of lovely goodies for being the DT pick.


Due date Sunday 26th March - Midnight

And don't forget to stop by our Facebook chat group over the weekend and say Hello to everyone and join in with our Bingo game.  If you are new please just send me a message and I will add you.


No comments:

Post a Comment