Friday 3 June 2016

Cute as a Bug

Hi :)  It's Kathy here with a page to share with you.

I have finally made something that combines my love of stamping and colouring with my love of scrapping :) Yay!

I really enjoy colouring with my Copics and I decided to colour this stamp and toadstools to match the beautiful paper from Simple Stories. I thought the paper would work wonderfully with this photo of my girls being cute bugs (actually a butterfly and an ant) :)

The paper is from the Life in Colour range and it's called The good life and the Teal/Yellow papers I've used for the title are also from this range.  I actually diecut the letters from card first and then glued the paper diecut on top of that for some extra dimension.

I also used Bazzill white and the small alphabet used in the title are Sunrise Thickers.




Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment