Friday 20 May 2016

Sketchy Fun May Cyber Crop

Hi all,

Welcome to the Cyber crop for May! This month is all about sketches and we have three great ones for you to try your hand at!


Donna's Sketch....
I created this sketch to highlight 1 photo, feel free to turn it around as you wish, as long as the basic design remains.

And here's my take...

Here's a close up of the butterfly I popped off the page...

I've used Fancy Pants Happy Place range,  I love this range so much, the papers are a heavy weight and feel so nice to work with and the new puffy stickers script words and adorable!!
Core'dination Card stock in Dusk and Black     *Tip - Dusk actually comes under the Purple colour group! 
Kaisercraft paint in Sea Breeze and White

I've used texture paste, my spellbinder dies, and gold thread to complete this look.  Check our my blog for a closer look.....
http://donna-scrapandstuff.blogspot.com.au/


 Kathy's Sketch...


 
 From Page maps
Here's my take on it :)


The papers I used are from the October Afternoon Sidewalks collection and they are SO pretty.
The papers behind the photos are both sides of Hide and Seek.  I would buy a couple of sheets of it because it is so gorgeous and it was one of those times when I really didn't want to cut into the paper.
The yellow paper behind is the B side of Red Light Green Light.
The stickers on the bottom right are all from this collection too.

The "Love" title is made with the wonderful cursive alphabet from the Pink Paislee Hey Kid Elements Stickers.

I have also used some Kraft card and some Core'dinations Kraft Core #11, which is wonderful! I just distressed the edge of it, but I love the look of the kraft and green together.

I also used some lace from the Kaisercraft Natural Lace pack.

Gypsy's Sketch...The sketch I have created is for one photo but could easily adapted by stacking two landscape photos in the photo block and replacing one of the journalling blocks with a smaller photo.

 


Here's my take on the layout using my May kit which is the lovely October Afternoon Farmhouse line with some little extra thrown in.
Here's what I used: Cardstock: Kraft Chestnut October Afternoon Farmhouse: Papers: Kitchen Cupboard, Attic Trunk, Clothesline, Her Bureau, Journal Cards, OA Sidewalks Miscellany, Basic Grey Serenade Element Stickers, Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers, Kaisermist White, Buttons.




You have a full week plus, to scrap these challenges, upload them to our gallery and be in the winning for a $20.00 store voucher or a pack of lovely goodies for being the DT pick.

Due date 29th May - Midnight

Chatting is over on our Facebook page - Here

We love new scrappy people joining us, so just send me a message via facebook or email at admin@mysticalscrapbooks.com.au 
I can then send you and invitation to join us.

Have fun
Mystical Team


No comments:

Post a Comment