Thursday 31 March 2016

In with the old... U ♥ Dressing Up


 This week I'm taking a break from the Sheers to use some of the KI Memories Lace Cardstock. This orange one is not in the store but I wanted to share one way you could use one of the sweet heart or daisy styles that is available at Mystical. I completed this page for Kathy's 'Use Orange' Harmony Day Crop challenge. I love the way the swirls complement the movement that Tama is creating with his cape in the photos. For this page I have quite simple mounted my Lace Cardstock on adhesive foam dots onto Bazzill White Cardstock. My alphabet is from Basic Grey. I've mounted some project life cards from my stash on some purple cardstock and added just a few silver stars from my stash to match the stars on the cape. Talking about stars have you seen these lovely ones from Cocoa Daisy? They went directly onto my shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment