Thursday 17 March 2016

In with the old~ KI Memories Sheer Delight- Sweet Girl






This week I'm sharing a little girl who is a sheer delight- on the Sheer delights Gizmo design. This design comes in pink and white if you don't want to be quite so girly! The lavender papers are from my stash but if you wanted to pick up something from the store then this Manner House paper would be lovely and this MME Lime Twist paper would work well too. The same goes for the alpha- but this Basic Grey set would be perfect. I've sprinkled my page with a variety of flowers from Green Tara- The minis, the 2cm, 6cm and 7cm. Topped it off with some flowers just like these Kaisercraft Resin Blossoms. Final touch- a sprinkling of pretty pearls for a pretty girl.


Before I added my lavender paper to this page I cut the middle section of my Sheer Delight out in a square that was slightly smaller than my patterned paper.  Then I cut some of the circular designs from this 'scrap' square to add to my embellishment clusters.







I loved using the KI Sheer Delights for this layout because I think they have really added to the soft and airy feeling in my photo. I'm still enjoying this page at home but when I do file it in the album I think I'll back it with the palest of pink cardstock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment