Thursday 10 March 2016

In with the old~ KI Memories Sheer Delight- Snow Day


I'm back with another Sheer Delights share- did you see what I did there??

This time I have used 'Delicate' which has a snowflake like pattern. I chose a couple of papers from my stash that repeat the snowflake motif and also pick up the pink in my photo. Once again I've used some foam thickers for my title. Add some warm velvet ribbon to add to that cosy winter bundled up feeling. And finally to accentuate those snow flakes in the sheer design I've added some 'icy' Kaisercraft Rhinestones.



  

I think the Sheer delights worked well with this image because the very dark fence in the background of the photo is balanced out by the real lightness of the sheer background. I also think the snow flakes with the jewels add to the magical feeling of a Snow Day- something I loved way back when I was in high school, as I was in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment