Saturday 6 February 2016

Gallery Pick

Hi :)  It's Kathy here.
I'm one of the new Design Team members at Mystical Scrapbooks.
I've been browsing through the gallery for a few weeks now and there are so many wonderfully inspiring pages to look at!  What a talented group of crafters you are!

One of the pages that really caught my eye was this one by DebW, who has played along with our February Challenge.

Deb has highlighted the photo so well.  She has used lots of white space and created a wonderfully clean and simple page,
The bright colours really "pop"!  And I love her use of buttons and circles and those primary coloured paperclips at the top are just so cute!

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous page with us Deb :)


Class onee



If you are a bit shy, like me, and aren't too sure whether to post a photo of your work to the gallery here, I hope you'll reconsider.  It is a great place to share and take inspiration from each other :)

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment