Thursday 1 October 2015

Welcome October!

Hello scrappy friends,  welcome back for new challenge...

For our 1st October challenge, lets play Tic Tac Toe! 

From the board below you can choose three  requirements in a row.  Like the game, across, down or diagonal, and use them on your project.




For my example, I've chosen the three straight down the middle - Flower - Doily - Chipboard


I got to play with the new  Kaiser-craft Time Machine paper with are just so perfect for my male layout.  I also including one of the new Natural Burlap flower from Mystical, again perfect for boy/man layouts, I love that I can add a flower with out it being feminine, and for my chipboard I've heat embossed a new word title from WOW


Challenge Rules:
  • Create a NEW project layout, set of 3 card, canvas for this challenge 
  • Please upload your entry to our gallery (and/or Inlinkz) by 11.55pm, 31st Oct to be eligible for the prize. 
  • Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends

International entries are welcome, , however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residence, this month's prize is a Paint and Stencil kit.

Happy Scrapping
Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment