Sunday 16 August 2015

August challenge #2

Time for a second challenge this month.

One of the things I have to remind myself is that it is important that I get my story told as well as telling the stories of my children and our lives together.

This month I am challenging you to tell a story and include a photograph about yourself - it can be from your childhood like my page, or it can be of you as an adult.   It can even be of you with a member of your family BUT it must be about you - a funny story, a childhood memory, an observation, just so long as it is primarily about you.  


This is me at about 4 months old.  My Dad took this photo in the backyard of the home we were living in at the time - I know this because I can see his shadow against the backdrop.  My journalling is hidden on the pull out card beneath the photo.

I have used ..

Little Yellow Bicycle - Snugglebug Girl range 
White Bazzill cardstock
We R Memory Keepers washi tape
Kaisercraft pearls
Making Memories journaling spots
Ki Memories - Sheer Delights

Challenge Rules:
  • Create a NEW project layout, 3 cards, canvas for this challenge 
  • Please upload your entry to our gallery by 11.55pm 31st Aug to be eligible for the prize. 
  • Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends

Hope to see your work in our gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment