Friday 17 July 2015

JULY Cyber Crop

Welcome to July and our Washi, Ribbon and Twine Cyber Crop.


Challenge #1 - Using Washi

Got to admit I am a huge fan of washi and I pretty much use it in multiple ways on my layouts - from tiny pieces in strategic positions to full blown strips in place of patterned paper ...

and this is how I'd like you to use it for your own page for my Cyber Crop challenge.

I have used no patterned paper at all on my page, instead using strips of washi to create my own patterned paper look. 


 These are all washi tapes available from the Mystical store - the hearts are Kaisercraft, the black and white and orange patterns from We R Memory Keepers. 


Challenge #2 - Use String

I love sting and twine!  For this challenge I would like you to use string twice!  

I have made this page to go with my July challenge page,  and have used my colour spray to colour the chipboard heart and string.  

In this close up you can see how I've wrapped the string around the chipboard heart, and also tied 3 strands together to run up the side of my page.


Challenge #3 - Use Ribbon

Are you anything like me when it comes to ribbon?  I have a whole bag full of ribbon bits!!  Some of them date back to when I starting scrapping...more then 12 years ago!!

For this challenge I would like you all to use at least 3 different ribbons on your page,  I've used 7 to make this background, and kept the layout nice and simple so my photo is the hero of the page. 



You have a full week plus, to scrap these challenges, upload them to our gallery and be in the running for a $20.00 store voucher, or a pack of lovely goodies for being the DT pick.

Due date Sunday 26th July 2015 - Midnight

And don't forget to stop by our Facebook chat group over the weekend - We are playing a game of Bingo on Saturday, you can find the word list here.....so make you you have your words into me before 9am Saturday morning  ;)  

Happy scrapping !!
Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment