Wednesday 1 October 2014

October monthly challenge

Hi Jane here and it is my turn to host the monthly challenge.

This month I'd like you to dig deep into your patterned paper and embellishment stashes and find some very obvious paper made for those boys and girls in your life - be they your own children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews or just family friends and do an obviously child focused (boy or girl) page.  I am also asking you to find an embellishment or two (can be from the same range or from somewhere else) which is obviously child focused to add to your page.



I've used the Bo Bunny Blast Off  range from the store with it's out of space, planets and aliens theme which worked well with photographs of my son on a school excursion to Luna Park a few years ago - yep they got to go to Luna Park ... for school!

I also like the Bo Bunny - On the Go range or the Imaginisce - Enchanted line for those with little girls.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for October and Dale and Tracey will be inspiring you throughout the month with their own creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment