Monday 27 October 2014

Jane's Birthday challenge ...

Welcome to the final birthday challenge of our big birthday month.  

birthday is a day that comes once a year when a person celebrates the anniversary of his or her birth.  Birth is defined as the start of life as a physically separate being. 

My challenge to you is to celebrate birth in which ever form you would like it to be.  The human variety or animal, even something from nature.

Perhaps you have a tree in bud in your garden or baby birds in your aviary.  Maybe your farmyard chickens or ducks are proudly showing off their fluffy babies or you have photographs in your yet to scrap stash of the family pet as a very junior member of the household. 

Here is my sample:

I have these sitting in a photo folder for some twenty-one and a half years - think it was about time I got them scrapped eh!!



I used mainly Little Yellow Bicycle - Snugglebug Girl for my double page spread.


Hope you can join us for this final challenge or any of the other ones we have presented to you during October.  You have until midnight Sunday, November 2nd to get your creations into the gallery..

1 comment: