Sunday 1 June 2014

June Mystical Challenge

Welcome lovely ladies, Tracey here with you for this months challenge.
 
The Challenge if you choose to accept it is.......... to use some of your scraps that you accumulated without cutting any of them!! Yes that is right - put those cutters and scissors away right now
(I will give you permission to tear three times - that is three tears not three pieces of paper).
 
Here is my photo and my pile of scraps that I am going to rifle through to create my layout.
Choose just a few of those scraps and get scrapping....but remember you are not allowed to cut any paper or cardstock...any you only have three tears if you need them. I used one and tore that long strip of heart paper in half.
And this is the layout I came up with from some of those scraps.

Move It

Add anything else you like from mist to alphas to embellishments to finish of your layout.
 
Happy Scrapping
Hugs
Tracey



3 comments:

  1. Actually your layout looks fab using those scraps. Great challenge. Get stuck into this challenge everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you can do with scraps eh!! Love it Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous Tracey. I need to use my scraps so will attempt this one.

    ReplyDelete