Friday 9 May 2014

Dale's DT example for the May challenge at Mystical

Hi everyone. Dale here. It's an exciting day at Mystical Scrapbooks.

First of all the cyber crop starts in half an hour. Don't miss it. It's going to be great fun.

Secondly, I have my example for Jane's May challenge.  Here's Jane's criteria.

Use a vintage photograph (or more than one).  To be considered vintage an item must be 30 plus years in age so unless you are a sweet young thing this will likely mean we can use photographs of our childhood or pictures of our parents or grandparents or other family members.  It doesn't have to be about motherhood although you are most welcome to use that theme if you wish.

I am also going to ask you to use some sort of vintage ephemera as embellishment on your page.  This doesn't have to actually be 30 years old (but again it can be if you wish) but it has to depict something relevant to a vintage era so think items depicting old fashioned hand phones or cameras, keys, tickets, lace and ribbon etc.

Here is my layout.


These cute little lads are my cousin's. They are now all grown up with kids of their own. All the products I've used are available in the Mystical store.

Make up a layout and load it into the Mystical gallery here.

Look out for my next blog post which will be a gallery pick. It could be your layout featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment